This chicken is really quite good – the original recipe called for 1/4 cup of Sriracha sauce, but gosh that stuff is HOT. I use 1 Tablespoon and it’s more than enough zing.
Cheddar Baked Chicken
- 3 large split chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- Pat the spilt chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly over each breast. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the chicken is golden and the juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and broil in oven for 2-4 minutes.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes; serve.